Lead booker name to be printed on tickets, ID required upon entry
T&C'S for names on tickets as follows:
- This event is for fans only and the following terms and conditions are in place to ensure that tickets are not resold on unofficial unethical resale sites.
- The full name of the lead booker will be printed on each ticket and photo ID of the lead booker must be presented to gain entry into the venue. The name on the booking cannot be changed or transferred once the booking has been made.
- If you are booking more than one ticket your guests must enter the venue at the same time as you. Failure to do so will result in guests being turned away.
- Resale is strictly prohibited other than through the official resale site of the outlet that you bought your ticket. Resale on any unapproved secondary platform or by any other means will result in your ticket being invalid. For this site the link for resale is here https://www.theticketfactory.com/tickets/twickets/
- If the promoter reasonably believes that tickets have been resold in any other way the barcode on the ticket will be voided, prohibiting entry to the concert.
- A strict 4 per person ticket limit applies.