Show Extras - Select Your Day to Book Parking
Wednesday 8th May
Thursday 9th May
Friday 10th May
Saturday 11th May
- Child is up to 13 yrs. 13 yrs and over is an adult
- 1-2 boats an hour
- The last boat leaving the promenade to return to the racecourse will be at 7pm
- The pick-up point for the ferry is the Royal Windsor Racecourse Jetty and the drop off point is Browns Restaurant in Windsor.
- Parking is at the Royal Windsor Racecourse Jetty .
- The walk will take around 25 mins
Sunday 12th May
Taking place in the private grounds of Windsor Castle, Royal Windsor Horse Show 9th – 13th May 2018 hosts 5* Show Jumping, 4* Dressage and Driving, 2* Endurance and a range of Showing classes.
As well as world class competition, there are also displays from The Household Cavalry Mounted Regiment, The Shetland Pony Grand National, DAKS Pony Club Mounted Games and more!
The showground hosts five arenas, an extensive Shopping Village with more than 200 shops and a Food Court.
With world class sporting action, thrilling displays and plenty to do, Royal Windsor Horse Show is a fantastic day out.