Wireless Festival is returning to Finsbury Park in London this summer!
Live Nation events are produced for the enjoyment of all those persons who attend. The licence for each festival is granted under strict conditions of attendance and public safety, prevention of disorder and prevention of public nuisance. Any person who disrupts the festival under any of the below sections will leave themselves liable for eviction from site. The decision as to the eviction will be at the discretion of the Eviction Team following advice from festival security staff and line managed by the Security Co-ordinator.
Persons will be liable for eviction under the following circumstances:
a) Entering or being onsite without a ticket or relevant pass/wristband
b) Unacceptable, disruptive or anti-social behaviour**
c) Having been arrested or cautioned in connection with a criminal offence, pending or post hand-over to the Police
**Unacceptable behaviour that can lead to eviction includes:
o illegal activity;
o breaching the terms and conditions of entry;
o failing to submit to a search upon entry to the site;
o offensive behaviour;
o throwing hard objects in the direction of people;
o encouraging others to behave badly by incitement;
o preventing our security or emergency services reacting to a situation;
o committing a criminal offence but not arrested by the police;
o in possession of unlawful drugs
o unofficially selling alcohol, tobacco, counterfeit or any unauthorised goods
o ticket touting;
o any other behaviour that leaves the Festival Director open to prosecution or is not conducive to maintaining a safe event.
• All evictees will be processed via an onsite Eviction Team and their wristbands will be removed to prevent them re-entering the festival.
• All persons presented for eviction by security will be interviewed by the Eviction Team who are independent from security and their details will be recorded in a database with their full personal details, a photograph (with consent), date and time and the reasons for eviction.
• All evictees will be able to make a free telephone call if they do not have a mobile phone in order to contact members of their group and/or family.
• Evictees will need to phone a friend on site to collect their belongings before their eviction as they themselves will not be permitted back into the event to find them. Live Nation will not be responsible for ensuring that they leave site with their belongings.
• Evictees will receive a letter detailing the eviction process and details of onward transportation.
• Evictees are normally evicted from site via the public transport hub / taxi rank. Evictees are liable to receiving a life time ban from purchasing tickets or working / volunteering for any Festival Republic and Live Nation events.
DATES AND TIMES
Wireless Festival will take place on 6 - 8 July 2018 at London's Finsbury Park.
ID FOR TICKETS
ID is always required to collect tickets at the box office.
The name on your ticket(s) will be that of the person who purchased them, these can be given to someone else and ID won't be requested for this reason.
ID may be required to verify your age, to find out what ID we accept, go to event information.
If you lost anything at Wireless, please contact [email protected]
Please clearly describe the item you lost and provide your full contact details.
Wireless Festival is not suitable for young children. Children under 5 (aged 4 or below) are not permitted.
Children under 16 years old (aged 5 -15) must be accompanied by a parent or guardian (18 or over) at all times and will need a full-price ticket.
If you're 16 or older you can attend on your own, please bring ID with you.
ENTERING THE FESTIVAL
If you look under 21, we may ask you to prove your age. If you're under 16 attending with a parent / guardian, we may ask them to prove they're 18 or over.
BUYING ALCOHOL AND TOBACCO
A challenge 21 policy will be in place for all alcohol and tobacco sales on site. If you look under 21, we will need ID from you or we cannot sell you a drink/tobacco.
The only accepted proof of age documents are:
• Passport (not a photocopy, must be valid)
• Photocard Driving License (inc. provisional)
• Proof Of Age Card – the card must be part of the PASS scheme and carry their hologram.
• Northern Ireland Electoral Identity Card
WHAT TO BRING/WHAT NOT TO BRING
WHAT TO BRING / THINGS TO REMEMBER
• Your ticket
• Your Oyster, contactless card or travelcard
• Clothes for any weather eventuality - hat, sunglasses, rainwear, warm clothing
• Bring enough cash and/or your card (somewhere to keep it safe) – we have many cash machines on site, all which accept all UK debit cards. Some of the machines will also accept international credit cards. We also have trained engineers on site to manage these machines – please ask for assistance if required. A fee will be charged to use the machines
• Bring ID if you look under 21 in order to be admitted to the festival. You will also need ID if you want to buy alcohol and look 21 or under
• Medication – if you need to bring medication, we recommend bringing a doctor’s note or a prescription for it. Please be understanding if we question what you're bringing in as it is important to prevent drugs being brought into the festival
• Remember to tell your friends of any allergies you have
• Check out the latest weather before you leave
DO NOT BRING
• Aerosols over 250ml
• Air horns
• Animals (except assistance dogs)
• Audio visual recording equipment (Professional)
• Bicycles, scooters, roller skates
• Blow torches
• Chairs, stools, floor seating, shooting sticks
• Children under 5 (4 and under)
• Chinese lanterns
• Cooking apparatus
• Cool bags / boxes (large)
• Cigarettes (more than for personal use)
• Drinks (unopened plastic bottles 500ml or less permitted)
• Fireworks / pyrotechnics
• Flag with poles
• Flares / distress flares / smoke flares
• Food (small amounts for personal consumption permitted)
• Gas cylinders
• Illegal substances (drugs)
• Laser pens
• Legal highs
• Nitrous oxide / herbal highs
• Smoke bombs / canisters
• Sound systems
• Spray cans
• Umbrellas (large, small/folding umbrellas permitted)
FOOD & DRINK
You can take snacks and soft drinks into the festival for your own consumption provided that any soft drinks are held in unopened and sealed plastic or paper containers with a capacity of 500ml or less.
If you are bringing snacks and soft drinks, please do so in a carrier bag or small rucksack.
Please don’t bring any alcohol or glass containers/bottles of any sort.
EVENT TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please click here for the event terms and conditions.
Please click here for competition terms and conditions.
Large bags are not allowed to be taken into the festival. There are no cloakroom or storage facilities.
Small bags are allowed into the festival with the dimensions W21cm x H30cm x D8cm (A4 Size).
Bags will be searched on entry to the event, to avoid lengthy queues we strongly advise that you do not bring a bag. We appreciate your cooperation and patience when entering the festival.
Bags must not be left at entrances or surrounding areas. Any items left will be removed and disposed of accordingly.
You will also be searched at the entrance to the event which may include a full body pat down and/or use of hand held metal detectors. Any item(s), which may reasonably be considered for use as a weapon, or which may cause danger or disruption to any other persons at the event, will be confiscated. Please allow plenty of time to get into the event, and for concert entry procedures, ticket checks and searches.
Persons suspected of carrying items that may be used in an offensive or dangerous manner, or carrying out illegal activities within the arena or other parts of the site may be searched.
Terms & Conditions:
Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
"Agent" means the organisation (which may include Us) from whom You have purchased this Ticket.
"Event" means the event to be held at the Venue in respect of which You have bought this Ticket.
"Terms" means these terms and conditions.
"Ticket" means any ticket or wristband (as applicable) for You to attend an Event.
"Venue" means the venue where the Event is held.
"We" means Live Nation (Music) UK Limited and "Us" and "Our" shall be read accordingly.
"You" means you as the holder of this Ticket and "Your" shall be read accordingly.
1. These Terms and Conditions incorporate, and should be read in accordance with Our full terms and conditions of booking and any Venue and/or Agent terms, conditions and regulations, which You can obtain from the Venue and/or Agent. In the event of inconsistency, these Terms and Conditions prevail to the extent of the inconsistency.
2. Your possession of this Ticket constitutes Your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
3. Tickets are personal revocable licences and shall at all times remain Our property and subject to these Terms and Conditions.
4. Upon purchase, please check Tickets carefully as mistakes cannot always be rectified after purchase.
5. The Event is not suitable for young children. Children under 5 (Aged 4 or below) are NOT permitted. Children under 16 years old must be accompanied by a parent or guardian (18 or over) at all times.
6. Please contact Us in advance of the Event if You have any specific access requirements in relation to the Event, otherwise it may not be possible for Us to meet your needs. All requests should be addressed to the box office at [email protected]
7. You must retain this Ticket on Your person at all times during the Event.
8. Duplicate Tickets will not be issued in any circumstances.
9. Your Ticket may be invalidated if any part of it is removed, altered or defaced.
10. Where necessary, We reserve the right to make alterations to the published Event or programme. Artists and billed attractions are subject to change. Our liability for the cancellation, rescheduling or material change to an Event is limited to the refund set out in condition 11 below.
11. We will not refund or exchange this Ticket unless the Event is cancelled or re-scheduled or there is a material change to the Event. A ‘material’ change is a change which, in our opinion, makes the Event materially different to the Event that any purchaser of a Ticket could reasonably expect. A change to the artists performing at the Event shall not be a material change. The refund for Tickets equals the face value of the Tickets purchased plus booking fee but excludes any transaction fees. Personal arrangements including travel, subsistence and accommodation relating to the Event which have been arranged by You are at Your own risk and We shall not be liable for any loss of enjoyment or wasted expenditure beyond the Ticket price and relevant booking fee (excluding any transaction fees).
12. If an Event is rescheduled or materially changed, You must claim Your refund in good time before the rescheduled or materially changed event takes place. If an Event is cancelled, You must claim Your refund within 3 months from the date of the Event.
13. You agree that We will not be liable for any loss, injury or damage to any person (including Yourself) or property however caused (including by Us): (a) in any circumstances where there is no breach of a legal duty of care owed by Us; (b) in circumstances where such loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of any such breach (save for death or personal injury resulting from Our negligence); or (c) to the extent that any increase in any loss or damage results from breach by You of any of these Terms and Conditions.
14. You may not re-sell or transfer a Ticket if prohibited by law. Where a Ticket is offered for re-sale in accordance with these Conditions, You must provide the buyer with full details of the Ticket. The buyer of a Ticket must be made aware of these Conditions and any other terms and conditions applicable to the Event.
15. You may not combine a Ticket with any hospitality, travel or accommodation service and/or any other merchandise, product or service to create a ticket package (“Ticket Package”) and sell or otherwise transfer (or facilitate the sale or transfer of) such Ticket Package for profit or commercial gain, offer such Ticket Package as an incentive or prize in a promotion or competition, or otherwise dispose of such Ticket Package in the course of a business.
16. If You have obtained this Ticket in breach of these Terms and/or if You breach any of these Terms then it shall be void, and all rights conferred on You or evidenced by such Ticket shall be void. If You seek to gain entry to an Event using a void Ticket then we reserve the right to refuse You entry to or eject You from the Event and You may be liable to legal action for trespass. Void tickets are non-refundable.
17. We reserve the right to refuse You entry to and/or eject You from the Event and/or Venue in reasonable circumstances including without limitation for health and safety or licensing reasons; if You behave in a manner which has or is likely to affect the enjoyment of other persons at the Event; if You use threatening, abusive or insulting words or mannerisms; if you are found in possession of any prohibited item or substance; if in Our reasonable opinion You are acting under the influence of alcohol or drugs; if You fail, when required, to produce proof of identity or age; if You breach these Terms; or if Your Ticket is void.
18. We reserve the right to conduct security searches from time to time, and to refuse admission to You, or eject You, from the Event and/or Venue should You refuse to comply with such security searches. No refunds will be given to You if You are refused entry or ejected due to Your own behaviour. PLEASE SEE EVICTION POLICY ON THE EVENT WEBSITE.
19. We reserve the right to confiscate any item, which in Our reasonable opinion may cause danger or disruption to any other persons at the Event or is one of the items not permitted in the Venue as listed on the Event website. Without limitation, the following may not be brought into the Venue: animals (except for assistance dogs); Any recording or transmitting equipment (including professional cameras with lenses of 6 inches or more); pyrotechnics or fireworks; Distress flares & flares; smoke bombs; laser pens; flags on poles; glass containers; items which may be regarded as weapons; illegal substances; legal highs (Inc. nitrous oxide); tables; chairs of any sort, including stools, floor seating and shooting sticks; barbeques and any kind of cooking apparatus; gazebos and parasols. Food hampers/cool bags/boxes; alcohol; large (golf) umbrellas; Bicycles, scooters, roller skates; drones.
20. You may bring snacks and soft drinks to the event for your own consumption provided that any soft drinks are held in unopened and sealed plastic or paper containers with a capacity of 500ml or less.
21. Food and drink will be available for purchase at the event. A challenge 21 policy will be in place for all alcohol sales on site.
22. You must comply with any and all instructions given to You by Us, Venue and/or Event staff and stewards.
23. You shall not use equipment for recording or transmitting (by digital or any other means) any audio, visual or audio-visual material or any information or data inside any Venue or at any Event, and You shall not bring such equipment into any Venue or Event.
24. By attending an Event, You give Your express consent to Your actual or simulated likeness to be included within any film, photograph, audio and/or audio-visual recording to be exploited in any and all media for any purpose at any time throughout the world. This includes filming by the police or security which may be carried out for the security of customers or the prevention of crime.
25. We may prosecute You if You cause damage to the Venue, the Venue infrastructure, or cause harm to any other person at the Event and/or Venue.
26. You may only leave and re-enter the Venue during the Event at Our discretion and/or that of the Venue management. Otherwise, there will be no re-admission or pass outs of any kind.
27. If before or during the Event You have a complaint in relation to the Event (including without limitation in relation to Your ability to view the Event), please contact Us or a steward promptly since complaints are very difficult to deal with after the Event.
28. The Event is outdoors. You are strongly advised to bring appropriate clothing and footwear to protect against potential inclement weather.
29. Warning – Excessive exposure to loud music may cause damage to your hearing. Please note that pyrotechnics, lasers, smoke machines, strobe lighting or other special effects may take place during some performances.
The Ticket Factory is a trading division of The National Exhibition Centre Ltd.
Registered Office: The National Exhibition Centre Birmingham B40 1NT.
Cookies help us deliver the best experience on our website.