Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to tickets purchases from this site. These terms and conditions do not and shall not affect your statutory rights as a consumer. For further information about your statutory rights contact Citizens Advice (www.adviceguide.org.uk ).
1. The Ticket Factory is the operator of this site and offers tickets for sale on this site on behalf of promoters, the venue or any other person (“Ticket Suppliers”). Any ticket sold on this site is sold by The Ticket Factory on behalf of the Ticket Supplier.
2. The purchase of tickets on this site are subject to availability and subject to acceptance by The Ticket Factory.
3. For certain events, restrictions may apply to the tickets. Certain events may not be appropriate for children and an age restriction will apply. Please note that where age restrictions apply you will need to bring proof of age - we will refuse entry to anyone who is, or appears to be, under the applicable age. This may be a restriction in the number of tickets that may be purchased – for example a maximum number of tickets that may be purchased per person, per credit card or per household. Please note that we may cancel any tickets purchased in excess of this number.
4. We use our best efforts to ensure that the prices of tickets displayed are correct. It is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some tickets on our site may be incorrectly priced. If we discover an error in the price of a ticket you have ordered we will contact you to inform you of this error. You will have the option of continuing with the purchase at the correct price or cancelling your order. If we are unable to contact you using the contact details you provided during the order process, we will treat the order as cancelled and notify you of the cancellation.
5. Fees may be payable for the purchase of the ticket. This could include an admin fee which is payable for each ticket and a fulfilment fee which is only payable once for each order. For certain venues a renovation levy may also apply. Details of the fees payable for your event will be clearly set out during the booking process.
6. If you are purchasing a ticket using a concession you will need to bring proof of identity and concession entitlement to the venue to gain entry.
7. Your tickets will be posted to the billing address of the debit/credit card holder. For e-tickets, your e-ticket will be sent to the email address registered during the ordering process.
8. In certain circumstances it may be necessary to collect your tickets from the venue. If you are collecting your tickets from the venue, please bring your acknowledgement of order and the credit/debit card used to make the order with you.
9. We aim to dispatch your tickets as soon as possible however we are not able to specify the exact date of dispatch. If you have not received your tickets 5 days prior to the event, please contact us with details of your booking.
10. If your tickets are returned to us we may choose to cancel your booking and refund you the ticket price. You will not be refunded the admin fee or the fulfilment fee.
11. Please carefully check your tickets as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
12. Tickets purchased are for personal use only. You may not re-sell, transfer or combine (or seek to re-sell, transfer or combine) tickets for commercial gain or profit to do so could result in your tickets being cancelled without refund.
13. If we suspect that your ticket has been purchased fraudulently we may cancel your booking.
14. Occasionally events may be cancelled or postponed. If your event is postponed your ticket will be valid for the rescheduled date. If you are unable to attend the rescheduled date you will be able to obtain a refund of the ticket price. In order to claim your refund, please apply in writing to The Ticket Factory, PO Box 3348, Birmingham B40 1NS enclosing your unused tickets. Your unused tickets must be received by The Ticket Factory within 14 days of the date of notification of the cancelled event. Unless this paragraph 14 applies, tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
15. In certain circumstances we may offer additional items for sale along with your ticket. If you would like to cancel any of these items you must return the items to us in a saleable condition within 14 days of the item being delivered to your nominated address. Where you have received the items, please return items in their original condition, unused, in their original packaging, with garment tags and any other security devices still attached to The Ticket Factory, PO Box 3348, Birmingham B40 1NS. We cannot refund the following items:
- Drinks packages;
- Lockers for festivals;
- Charitable donations;
- VIP entry tickets;
- Early entry tickets;
- After show parties;
- Camping and campervan passes;
- Goodies bags or show shopping bags.
This does not apply to faulty or incorrectly supplied goods or services where your statutory rights are unaffected.
16. Please ensure you arrive on time. Whilst every effort will be made to admit latecomers at a suitable break in the event, admission cannot always be guaranteed.
17. Admission to an event is subject to the terms, conditions and regulations of the venue and /or Ticket Supplier. Amongst other things you will need to comply with health and safety rules, age restrictions and any security requirements. The venue and/or Ticket Supplier will have the right to refuse admission or eject you in certain circumstances and these are likely to include if you are involved with abusive, threatening, drunken or other anti-social behaviour, or carry offensive weapons or illegal or prohibited substances or make unauthorised audio, video or photographic recordings.
18. The unauthorised use of photographic and recording equipment is prohibited and any recordings may be destroyed. Laser pens, mobile phones, dogs (except guide dogs) and patron's own food and drink may also be prohibited (please check with the venue).
19. Ticket holders consent to filming and sound recording as members of the audience. By attending the event, you consent to filming and sound recording of the audience.
20. Ticket holders shall not bring into the venue or display or distribute (whether for free or not) at the event any sponsorship, promotional or marketing materials.
21. Ticket holders may only leave and re-enter the venue during an event at the discretion of the management of the venue. Otherwise, there will be no re-admission or pass-outs of any kind.
22. Unless set out in these terms and conditions, neither the Ticket Supplier nor The Ticket Factory shall have any further liability beyond the face value of the ticket purchased. Neither the Ticket Supplier nor The Ticket Factory shall be liable for any loss of enjoyment or wasted expenditure. Personal arrangements including travel, subsistence and accommodation relating to the event which have been arranged by you are at your own risk.
23. Nothing in these terms and conditions seeks to exclude any liability of The Ticket Factory or the Ticket Supplier for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, fraud or other type of liability which cannot by law be excluded or limited.
24. The Ticket Suppliers and its affiliates, successors, or assigns may enforce these terms in accordance with the provisions of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 (the "Act"). Except as provided above, this agreement does not create any right enforceable by any person who is not a party to it under the Act, but does not affect any right or remedy that a third party has which exists or is available apart from that Act.
25. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in all respects in accordance with English law and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
1. The Ticket Factory gift vouchers are supplied in £ sterling and can be redeemed against goods or services being offered for sale through The Ticket Factory. The Ticket Factory gift vouchers will be valid for a period of two years from the date printed on the voucher.
2. The Ticket Factory vouchers can be redeemed via 0844 338 8000. Calls cost 7p per minute plus your phone company's access charge. When redeeming The Ticket Factory gift vouchers change will be given in The Ticket Factory gift vouchers except where the amount due is £1.00 or less. The Ticket Factory gift vouchers cannot currently be redeemed online.
3. The Ticket Factory gift vouchers cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash. Vouchers which are defaced, altered or cancelled will not be accepted by The Ticket Factory.
4. The Ticket Factory gift vouchers should be treated like cash. They cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
5. The Ticket Factory gift vouchers will be sent to the delivery address as specified when the order is taken. Deliveries will be made using Royal Mail services.
6. The Ticket Factory gift vouchers will normally be dispatched within five (5) working days. Where possible we will try to meet all delivery requirements but The Ticket Factory shall not be liable for any loss incurred either directly or indirectly by failure to meet the delivery date and time indicated at the time of the order being placed. Loss in this instance includes but is not limited to, compensation for loss of opportunity, loss of profit, damage to goodwill, charges or other expenses.
7. Risk will pass to the customer upon delivery to the specified address and title will pass to the customer upon receipt of payment in full. The Ticket Factory has no liability for lost, stolen or damaged vouchers once responsibility of ownership has passed to the customer at the time of delivery.
8. Voucher quantities shall be checked immediately upon receipt. Any discrepancies must be notified immediately by telephoning 0844 338 8000. Calls cost 7p per minute plus your phone company's access charge. The Ticket Factory cannot be held responsible for shortage or loss of vouchers not notified to us within three (3) days of delivery.
9. Cleared payment is required for dispatch of orders. Payment is taken at the time of purchase. We reserve the right to decline any order without providing explanation.
10. The Ticket Factory will process any requests for refund of The Ticket Factory gift vouchers if notified to The Ticket Factory in writing within seven (7) working days of receipt of the vouchers. The Ticket Factory gift vouchers will only be refunded when they have been received by The Ticket Factory in pristine unused condition. Refunded gift vouchers will be cancelled immediately and will not be accepted by The Ticket Factory. Refunds will be made to the card used at the time of purchase. Any refunds of goods or services purchased through The Ticket Factory will be made in accordance with The Ticket Factory Terms and Conditions of Sale.
11. We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time.
12. The Ticket Factory gift vouchers are issued by The Ticket Factory, a trading name of The National Exhibition Centre Limited (company number 979395) Registered Office: Birmingham B40 1NT UK.
Car Parking at the Genting Arena, formerly LG Arena
The following conditions apply when purchasing a car parking ticket:
1. Advance car parking tickets booked through The Ticket Factory can only be purchased with event tickets in one single transaction.
2. The car parking ticket is to be given up on exit from the car park.
3. The car parking ticket is only valid on the date displayed on the car parking ticket.
4. Cars are parked at your own risk and we will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever or howsoever caused or sustained to, by or in respect of any cars or their contents.
5. The NEC Group reserves the right to search the interior, exterior or contents of your car in reasonable circumstances e.g. where there may be a security risk.
6. The NEC Group reserves the right to move your car in reasonable circumstances e.g. when causing an obstruction or posing a security or safety risk.
7. Please ensure that your car is locked and valuables are not left inside.
8. If you have any queries, please contact our Customer Services team.
The Ticket Factory Ticket Reimbursement Program is to provide a refund of the amount paid by the Individual Ticket Buyer(s) or Group(s) for their tickets to an Event should they be unable to attend or arrive late at the Event such that they are unable to utilise the Ticket(s) solely as a direct result of:
1.1 Incapacity of the Individual Person(s) through Accident, Bodily Injury or Sickness first commencing prior to the Event.
1.2 Death of the Individual Person(s) or a member of their Immediate Family within thirty days prior to the date of the Event.
1.3 Travel Delay due to either the mechanical failure of or accidental damage to the transport in which the Individual Person(s) are travelling or due to a cause outside of the control of each of the Individual Person(s) that solely and directly prevents the Individual Person(s) continued transit to the Event.
1.4 Travel Delay as described in 1.3 preventing the Individual Person(s) collecting their tickets from either the venue or a designated collection point.
1.5 Travel Delay as described in 1.3 preventing the Fulfilment Company employed being able to achieve the timely delivery of the Individual Peron(s) tickets due to a cause described in 1.7 1.8 or 1.9 below.
1.6 The unavoidable requirement of the Individual Person (s) to perform Jury Service where the Jury Summons was first received by the Individual Person(s) after the date of ticket purchase.
1.7 Strikes, Riots, Civil Commotion, Martial Law.
1.8 Restricted access to the Venue caused by Flood, Fire, Explosion, or through the act of a constituted authority to protect Public Health and Safety.
1.9 Adverse weather, including snow, fog, frost or storm preventing attendance at the Venue.
1.10 The unavoidable requirement for the Individual Person(s) to remain at home due to serious damage to the Individual Person(s) home or place of business caused by fire, aircraft, explosion, storm, flood, subsidence, earthquake, falling trees, burst pipes, lightning, malicious persons or theft.
1.11 The Individual Person(s) inability to attend an Event which is Rescheduled after the date of ticket purchase from the Ticket Factory, due solely to a Prior Engagement of the Individual Person(s) such prior engagement to be existing prior to the date of the first announcement of the Rescheduling.
1.12 Cancellation, Abandonment, Postponement or Relocation of the Event which is the sole and direct result of a cause not otherwise excluded which occurs during the period of the Ticket Factory Ticket Reimbursement program and is beyond the control of the Individual Person(s) and the Participant.
Ticket Reimbursement Program Definitions
2.1 Ticket Price means the ticket price, booking fees and service fees and fulfilment costs as evidenced in the internet booking form or confirmation of ticket purchase excluding any charge applicable under the Ticket Factory Ticket Reimbursement Program.
2.2 Valid ticket means the issued ticket for the booked event, or the Ticket Factory internet booking form, or issued documentation which is for admission to the booked event, which are unused and not cancelled by the Ticket Factory.
2.3 Venue means the place(s) as detailed on the individual ticket purchased where the Event is to be held.
2.4 Accident means a sudden, unexpected and unintended, specific event which occurs at an identifiable time and place.
2.5 Bodily Injury means an identifiable physical injury, including illness resulting from such injury, which is caused by an Accident occurring after the ticket was purchased.
2.6 Sickness means an illness which is sufficiently debilitating to prohibit safe movement of the Individual Person concerned and their inability to travel and which did not exist before the ticket was purchased.
2.7 Event means the particular performance for which the ticket was purchased.
2.8 Cancellation or Cancelled means the inability to proceed with the Event prior to commencement which takes place either on the date specified on the ticket or on the Rescheduled date
2.9 Abandonment or Abandoned means the inability to complete more than 50% of the Event once commenced.
2.10 Postponement or Postponed means the unavoidable rescheduling of the Event to another time.
2.11 Relocation or Relocated means the unavoidable removal of the Event to another location.
2.12 Rescheduled or Rescheduling means the Postponement and / or Relocation of the Event to a date after the original date stated on the ticket(s).
2.13 Participant means any party, including without limitation, any act, artist, celebrity, sports or other person(s) billed to appear or perform at the Event or any provider of technical services, who is contracted to perform a function critical to successful fulfilment of the Event.
2.14 Prior Engagement means a pre existing engagement in respect of which the Individual Person(s) has written proof that such Individual Person(s) has committed to attend prior to the announcement of the date of a Rescheduled Event
2.15 Immediate Family means the mother, father, sister, brother, children, spouse, civil partner or co-habitee (and their children) and civil law partner, grandparent, legal guardians, foster parents provided that such person(s) are subject to Exclusions 4.11 and 4.12 below.
2.16 Individual Person means the invoiced purchaser together with the persons on whose behalf the invoiced purchaser has purchased tickets for the Event from the Ticket Factory.
2.17 Non Appearance means any loss in consequence of the Cancellation or Abandonment of the Event arising directly or indirectly from the death, accident, or illness, or travel delay of the Participant.
2.18 Fulfilment company means a recognised delivery service company contracted by the Ticket Factory to deliver the tickets for an event to their customer.
2.19 Terrorism” means an unlawful act including but not limited to the use of force or violence and / or the threat thereof, by any person(s) acting individually or on behalf of or in connection with any organisation(s) or government(s) committed for political, religious, ideological or similar purposes including the intention to influence any government and / or to put the public or any part thereof in fear.
2.20 National Mourning means Cancellation, Abandonment, Postponement or Relocation of the Event caused by any period of mourning declared by the Government or Monarchy of the country in which the Event is due to take place.
2.21 A Volcanic Ash event is a phenomenon caused by the eruption of a volcano sending an ash cloud into the atmosphere.
Ticket Reimbursement Program Conditions
3.1.1 Any fraud, misstatement or concealment or negligent statement in the information provided in the making of a reimbursement application shall render the application voidable by The Ticket Factory.
3.1.2 The Individual Person(s) shall at all times take all reasonable care and measures to avoid or diminish a loss under this ticket reimbursement program.
3.1.3 If the Loss Payee is other than the Individual Ticket Buyer who purchased the tickets to an Event then any and all refund payments due under the terms and conditions of this ticket reimbursement program shall be made payable to the party(s) as directed by the Individual Ticket Buyer. Payment of such refunds to the Loss Payee(s) shall be a sufficient and complete discharge of all of the obligations to the Individual Ticket Buyer in connection with said reimbursement application(s).
3.2 The Ticket Factory reimbursement program is to be governed by and construed in accordance with the Laws of England whose courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Ticket Reimbursement Program Exclusions
This ticket reimbursement program does not cover any application directly or indirectly arising out of, or contributed to by, or resulting from:
4.1 The Individual Ticket Buyer(s) lack of care, diligence or prudent behaviour.
4.2 The Individual Ticket Buyer(s) failing to observe and comply with the requirements of any law, ordinance, court or regulatory body of whatever jurisdiction.
4.3 Any fraud, misrepresentation or concealment by the Individual Person(s).
4.4 Actual or threatened War, invasion, act of foreign enemies, hostilities (whether war be declared or not), civil war, rebellion, revolution, insurrection, military or usurped power, confiscation, nationalisation, requisition or destruction of or damage to property by or under order of any government or public or local authority.
4.5 Any financial failure of or financial default by anyone.
4.6 Lack of or inadequate receipts or sales for the Event.
4.7 Variations in the rate of exchange, rate of interest or stability of any currency.
4.8 Loss or damage caused in whole or part by ionising radiations or contamination by radioactivity from any nuclear fuel or from any nuclear waste from the combustion of nuclear fuel, the radioactive, toxic, explosive or other hazardous properties of any explosive nuclear assembly or nuclear component thereof, nuclear reaction, nuclear radiation or radioactive contamination.
4.9 Seizure or destruction under quarantine or customs regulations, confiscation, nationalisation or requisition or destruction of or damage to property, by or under the order of any government or public or local authority, or the handling of contraband or the engaging in illicit trade or transportation.
4.10 Seepage and/or pollution and/or contamination unless it is discovered after the ticket purchase from the Ticket Factory and is a direct cause of a covered loss.
4.11 Failure of the Individual Person in the event of bodily injury or illness to consult a duly qualified medical practitioner and comply with the medical advice given thus causing a loss in whole or part under this ticket reimbursement program.
4.12 Death, bodily injury or illness of the Individual Person directly or indirectly caused by or resulting from: suicide or intentional self injury or criminal act committed by the Individual Person, or any condition affecting the Individual Person which existed prior to the ticket purchase from the Ticket Factory.
4.13 Non Appearance of any Participant
4.14 Any loss directly or indirectly caused by or arising out of or contributed to by or resulting from, any influenza variant or communicable disease which prior to or simultaneously with the loss arising, is declared an epidemic or pandemic by the World Heath Organisation and/or Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS) and/or Atypical Pneumonia and/or Avian Flu and/or any threat or fear of any of the above (whether actual or perceived).
4.15 The actual or threatened malicious use of pathogenic or poisonous biological or chemical materials regardless of any other cause or event contributing, concurrently or in any other sequence, thereto.
4.16 Any loss of or no play caused by any weather condition which reduces or prevents play at any cricket or tennis outdoor sporting event.
4.17 Any Music Concert where the performing area is not fully and prudently covered with a roof and three sides.
Ticket Program Reimbursement Application Procedure
5.1 that the Individual Person(s) notifies the Ticket Factory or their appointed representative as soon as practically possible and in any circumstances within fourteen (14) days of the incident which leads to a claim being made under the Ticket Reimbursement Program and
5.2 that the Individual Person returns the unused ticket(s) or if not issued, the proof of purchase or original receipt to the Ticket Factory or their appointed representative as soon as practically possible and in any circumstances within fourteen (14) days of the date of the incident notification being acknowledged by the Ticket Factory or their appointed representatives.
5.3 The Individual Person shall, as a matter of urgency using the dedicated e mail address (provided by the Ticket Factory), advise the details of the incident, confirm the facts as soon as possible in writing and take all steps to minimise their loss as directed by the Ticket Factory or their appointed representatives and in any event provide all supporting documentation requested by the Ticket Factory or their appointed representatives within 30 days from the date of their application for reimbursement.
The Ticket Factory appointed representatives for their ticket cover reimbursement program are Hyperion Claims Specialists and to make a reimbursement application from the Ticket Factory please use the following e mail address;
The Ticket Factory Ticket Reimbursement Program is underwritten by syndicate underwriters at Lloyd’s of London.
Terms of website use
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
Terms of website use
This site is operated by The National Exhibition Centre Limited.
Other applicable terms - If you purchase goods or services through our site, the relevant terms and conditions of supply for the relevant product or service will also apply. These will be clearly signposted on our site or during the order process.
Acceptable use - You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of our site, any equipment or network on which our site is stored, any software used in the provision of our site or any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
Interactive services - We may from time to time provide interactive services on our site, including, without limitation, chat rooms, bulletin boards and blogs ("interactive services"). Where we do provide any interactive service, we will provide clear information to you about the kind of service offered, if it is moderated and what form of moderation is used (including whether it is human or technical). Where we do moderate an interactive service, we will normally provide you with a means of contacting the moderator, should a concern or difficulty arise.
We will do our best to assess any possible risks for users (and in particular, for children) from third parties when they use any interactive service provided on our site, and we will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant service (including what kind of moderation to use) in the light of those risks. However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service we provide on our site, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
The use of any of our interactive services by a minor is subject to the consent of their parent or guardian. We advise parents who permit their children to use an interactive service that it is important that they communicate with their children about their safety online, as moderation is not fool proof. Minors who are using any interactive service should be made aware of the potential risks to them.
Content Standards - These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our site ("contributions"), and to any interactive services associated with it. You must comply with the spirit and the letter of the following standards. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole. You warrant that any such contribution does comply with the standards listed below, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of this warranty.
Contributions must be accurate (where they state facts), be genuinely held (where they state opinions) and comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act e.g. copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Ownership of rights - We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
No reliance on information - The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our site or any content on it, whether express or implied.
We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with your use of, or inability to use, our site or your use of or reliance on any content displayed on it.
If you are a business user, please note that in particular, we will not be liable for loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue, business interruption, loss of anticipated savings, loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation or any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user, please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use.
You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to our site.
Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any goods or services by us to you, which will be set out in our terms and conditions of supply.
Viruses - We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
Third party links and resources on our site - Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only and should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting/material uploaded by you to our site.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
Thank you for visiting our site.
The National Exhibition Centre Limited, The National Exhibition Centre, Birmingham, West Midlands, B40 1NT.
Registered in England with Company Number 0097939. VAT Number 670 3116 63.
The National Exhibition Centre Limited operates using the trading names NEC Group, the NEC, the ICC, the Genting Arena, the Barclaycard Arena, Amadeus, The Ticket Factory, NEC Group International, Amplify, Eight Feet Tall and MemoryHaus.
Last updated: 16.04.15